BIG BAG FOOD GRADE FOR FOOD, CEREALS AND ANIMAL FEED
Saccheria Franceschetti produces and sells big bags made of propylene raphia for food sector (Food Grade) in compliance with the new MOCA Regulations. We store our bulk bags food grade in a sterile area inside our semiautomatic warehouse with labelling and tracking to avoid any possible contamination.
Big Bags are commonly used for holding:
- Spices and aromatics herbs
- Cocoa bean
- Cocoa powder
- Corn Flakes
- Dried fruit, e.g.: almonds, walnut and hazelnut
- Powdered milk
- Legume, e.g.: beans, lentils and chickpeas
- Yeast and powders
COMPLIANCY WITH MOCA
Regulation 1935/2004/EC and Regulation 2023/2006 on food contact materials and objects lay down the following obligations for companies:
LABEL ART. 15 REGULATION 1935/2004
Materials and objects in contact with food must be equipped by:
- Appropriate label bearing the words "for contact with food" or a specific indication:
- Specific instructions to observe for guarantee a safety and adequate use;
- Name and business name.
- Label must include information on traceability of the material.
- Information must be easily and rapidly identifiable on materials and objects, or on their packaging or on accompanying documents.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY ART. 16 REGULATION 1935/2004
Materials and objects in contact with food must be equipped by a declaration of conformity to ensure their compliance to current regulations, in case of plastic material, according to art. 15 of Reg. EU 10/2011, they must include:
a) Identity and address of the trader who emits the declaration of conformity;
b) Identity and address of the trader who produces or imports plastic materials or plastic objects or products in an intermediate stage of the production chain, as well as substances used for manufacturing these materials and objects;
c) Identity of materials, objects, products in an intermediate stage of the production chain, as well as substances used for manufacturing these materials and objects;
d) Date of the declaration;
e) The confirm that the plastic materials and objects or the products in an intermediate stage of the production chain, as well as the substances mentioned above are in compliance with this regulation and with the CE regulation 1935/2004;
f) Adequate information on substances used or degradation products for which restrictions and/or specifications are laid down in Annexes I and II to Regulation 10/2011;
g) Adequate information on restricted substances in foodstuffs obtained from experimental data or theoretical calculations on their specific migration levels;
h) Specifications on the use of material or objects such as:
1. The types of foodstuffs with which it is intended to come into contact;
2. The duration and temperature of treatment and storage in contact with the food;
3. The relation between the food contact surface and the volume used to determine the conformity of the material or article;
4) In the case of the use of a functional barrier in a multilayer material or object, the confirmation that the material or article complies with the requirements of article 13, paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 or article 14, paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Regulation.
All the documentation related to the tests and the certificates of the materials used must be kept by the company in case of inspections.
COMPLIANCY WITH FOOD GRADE
PRODUCTION OF FOOD GRADE BIG BAGSSpecial zone in where the big bags are produced. Finishing unit fully air conditioned.
CUT OF THE FABRICFabric cutting on ultrasonic looms.
FABRIC FOLDING AND BELT POSITIONFold the fabric outside to avoid internal contamination.
SEWING THREADSeam through twisted PP fibrillated yarn. No risk of loose filaments.
DETECTION OF METALEach big bag is passed through a metal detector for all ferrous and non-ferrous risks.
CLEANING THE BIG BAGTwo processes:
- blow clean air for loose particles inside
- Suction on the outside surface of the big bag.
TRACEABILITYComplete traceability methods up to the seam and lot of the fabric.
PACKAGINGPacking through a shrink wrap to ensure that no contamination or dirt touches the big bags.
FORMATION PROCESSFormation and audit in order to guarantee hygiene.
RAW MATERIALRaw materials and lubricants approved for food contact.
PEST CONTROLFull range of pest control services, rodents, flies, lizards, spiders and insects.
BIG BAG FOR CONTACT WITH FOOD
€ 11,39 Add to cart
Can't find the big bag you're looking for?
Our offline catalog is much wider and rich in technical products, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we will evaluate your needs and we can build a product with dimensions and features tailored for you.